Thursday, June 01, 2023

What I learned this week 6/1/23

  1. According to a coworker, an irreparably, broken GoPro is called a GonePro. #Maybe
  2. I have never had a fitness instructor, physical therapist, or doctor ask me to walk in place.#WayEasier
  3. When my IT department sends out a company wide e-mail on the governance and use of AI in the workplace, I'll use AI to proofread the e-mail and send them the result. #Found15Errors
  4. Walking into a meeting late and hearing ""...and the LAST PLACE I thought I'd find a hair was at a Brazilian steakhouse!" will have me giggling for days. #WishIHeardTheBeginning
  5. I've never paid a "Convenience Fee" and immediately thought, "woah, this is really convenient!". #WaitAMinute
  6. There must have been some global collective conscience event to explain why suddenly EVERYONE stopped using selfie-sticks. #NoOtherExplanation
  7. I've never read a bad review about a parachute company.
  8.  Whenever I see a unit of measurement that reads -4°, all I see is a stickman going to the bathroom. #CannotUnseeIt
  9. When an extremely powerful movie gets to a quiet, emotional moment, where most of o the crowded audience is sobbing, and someone rips a loud fart, neither my youngest nor I will be able to control our laughter for 10 minutes. #PeedMyPants
  10. The word “swims” read upside down is still “swims”. This seems like important information.
  11. Carving pumpkins has its origin story in Ireland with the carving of turnips. #Really
  12. One should not Google “carved turnips” unless they really want to be scared. #OhTheHorror

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls and bots will be blocked. Please comment respectfully.