Friday, July 14, 2023

What I Learned This Week 7/14/23

  1.  There are no official metrics on the average miles scrolled by smart phone users users thumbs. #TheyShould
  2. Seeing a mama bear and her cub in a tree will have my wife giddy for days. #BetterThanChocolate
  3. A cell phone isn't that heavy until you accidentally drop it on your face while laying in bed. #OwMyNose
  4. I spent way too much time during my morning commute wondering if fastening my seatbelt meant I was now wearing my car. #ItsAnAccessory
  5. It's amusing to look at other drivers and mentally criticize their fashion sense. #ThatDressClashesWithThatPickup
  6. It is interesting that 4 hours of sleep isn't a lot, but a 4 hour nap is. #WhatsTheDifference
  7. Tumbleweeds (Russian Thistle) are an invasive species brought to the US by Ukrainian farmers in 1877. #CurseThoseFarmers
  8. My travel trailer isn't special with the amount of things to fix after a trip, the majority have the same things happen. #Whew
  9. Bartenders who make jokes just to hear my friend's laugh are my new best friends. #SorryTim
  10. Bartenders who get the kitchen staff to come out and tell my friend  bad jokes secure business for the establishment forever. #WyattsForever
  11. Bartenders who encourage me to use my pants instead of a napkin will not get along with my wife. #SoManyStains
  12. Golf courses with no beer carts should be illegal. #SoThirsty
  13. You will never realize how much you value something until you let someone else borrow it. #SleeplessNights
  14. According to a coworker, babies become wireless shortly after they are born. #HeHasAPoint
  15. Most people tend to mix right and left, but rarely mix up and down. #UnlessTheyreFlyingOrUnderwater
  16. I don't know why chocolate is a flavor of milk and milk is a flavor of chocolate. #ItsNot
  17. I don't understand why humans haven't evolved far enough to not accidentally bite the sides of their mouths. #QuestioningEvolution
  18. Candles are domesticated fires. #Maybe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trolls and bots will be blocked. Please comment respectfully.